Federal Certification Process
Every four years the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) and the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) conduct a review of the Miami-Dade TPO’s transportation planning process, as required by law. The primary purpose of the certification review is to evaluate the TPO’s compliance with Federal regulations.
2015-2019 Federal Certification Process
- 2040 LRTP
- 2040 LRTP Update
- Transit Development Plan
- Performance Measures: FDOT Initial Transportation Asset Management Plan (TAMP)
- Transit Asset Management Plan
- SMART Plan Brochure
- FYs 2019-2020 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Signed
- Progress reports for 2016, 2017, 2018
- Public Participation Plan
- Annual Reports – 2015/2016/2017
- Financial/Accounting Controls - Procedure 363 Federal Grant Management
Back to Top Page Last Edited: Mon Jan 7, 2019 4:14:04 PM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.