Transportation Improvement Program Development Committee
The Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Development Committee is responsible for coordinating, compiling, and preparing the 5-year Transportation Improvement Program, or TIP, in conjunction with federal, state, regional, and local agency representatives.
The TIP committee meets every month when the TIP adoption cycle begins in July. In order to meet with federal requirements and deadlines for adoption of the plan, additional meetings are scheduled on an as-needed basis.
Dates are subject to change. Click here to see current calendar.
The TIP Committee is composed of representatives of the entities that have TPC voting membership and are appointed by their own director.
- City of Hialeah
- City of Homestead
- City of Miami
- City of Miami Beach
- City of Miami Gardens
- City of North Miami
- Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT)
- Miami-Dade County Aviation Department
- Miami-Dade County League of Cities
- Miami-Dade County (Planning and Zoning)
- Miami-Dade County Public Works and Waste Management
- Miami-Dade County Regulatory and Economic Resources
- Miami-Dade County Seaport
- Miami-Dade County Transit (MDT)
- Miami-Dade County Public Schools
- Miami-Dade Expressway Authority (MDX)
- Miami-Dade Transportation Planning Organization (TPO)
- South Florida Regional Transportation Authority (SFRTA)
For additional information, please e-mail Wilson Fernandez or call 305-375-4507.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.