Transportation Planning Technical Advisory Committee
Through a review process, the Transportation Planning Technical Advisory Committee (TPTAC) provides technical support to the Transportation Planning Council (TPC).
- January 4
- February 1
- March 1
- April 5
- May 3
- June 7
- July 5
- Recess in August
- September 20
- October 4
- November 1
- December 6
Meeting dates above are subject to change. Click here to see current calendar.
The committee is composed of representatives from the same government agencies that have a voting membership on the TPC.
- City of Hialeah
- City of Homestead
- City of Miami
- City of Miami Beach
- City of Miami Gardens
- City of North Miami
- Department of Regulatory and Economic Resources
- Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT)
- Miami-Dade County Public Schools
- Miami-Dade Department of Transportation and Public Works (DTPW)
- Miami-Dade Expressway Authority (MDX)
- Miami-Dade Public Works and Waste Management
- Miami-Dade League of Cities
- Miami-Dade Seaport Department
- Miami-Dade Aviation Department
- Miami-Dade Transportation Planning Organization (TPO)
- South Florida Regional Transportation Authority (SFRTA)
Have questions? Contact Zainab Salim by email or at 305-375-4507.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.