- Connector Route to Miami International Airport Economic Study, June 1965
- Miami Urban Area Transportation Study Commercial Model Development for Transportation Planning, November 1968
- Miami Urban Area Transportation Study Status Report (for the Year 1985) Book 1, March 1968
- Miami Urban Area Transportation Study The Principal Street & Highway Plan 1985: A Summary Report, April 1969
- Proposed Transportation Master Plan For Dade County: A Summary, February 1969
- 1978 Transportation Improvement Program (our first TIP!)
- 2000 Up-Date Supplemental Report S-1: Recommended Staging Of Implementation, December 1978
- A Feasibility Study on the Joint Utilization of Transportation Services Between the Metropolitan Transit Agency and
the Dade County Public School System Final Report, June 1978
- Controversial Corridors Review: Recommended Transportation Alternatives, October 1974
- Dade County Transit Development Program (SIMCUR-192), September 1973
- Dade County Transit Ridership Study, October 1975
- Downtown Government Center Master Plan, May 1976
- Miami: 3 Proposals for Downtown, September 1970
- Prospectus for Transportation Improvements (Draft), June 1977
- Proposed Dade Bikeway Plan, April 1972
- Rapid Transit System Preliminary Engineering Final Project Report, March 1979
- State of Florida Air Implementation Plan, January 1972
- Station Area Profile 12: Civic Center, October 1978
- Transit Development Program Interim Report 7 (SIMCUR-768-7), January 1972
- Transportation Plan For Metropolitan Dade County, Florida, Long Range Element Final Report, April 1979
- Trends in Metropolitan America, February 1977
- 1984 Transportation Disadvantaged Development Plan
- 1985 Transportation Disadvantaged Development Plan
- Biking to Work in Miami: The Complete Guide to Commuting by Bicycle in the Miami Area, August 1982
- Everglades Bike Trail System Study Phase One Corridor Study, Part One Preliminary Alternatives, June 1989
- Florida's High Speed Rail Study, September 1984
- High Speed Rail Task Force Report, November 1986
- HOV Conceptual Design Study Interim Report #1: South Dade, Palmetto and East-West Expressways, July 1985
- HOV Conceptual Design Study Interim Report #2: South Dade, Palmetto and East-West Expressways, December 1985
- S.W. 120th Street Interchange with the Homestead Extension of Florida's Turnpike Preliminary Engineering Report
- Building the Transportation System of the Future: Summary of Major Activities 1997-1998
- City of North Miami Beach MPO Municipal Grant Circulator Services End of Year Report, September 1998
- Florida High Speed Transportation System (FHSTS) Proposal Chapter II: Florida's Travel and Transportation Market, October 1995
- Local Option Gas Tax Expenditure Report, February 1996
- Northwest 27th Avenue Origin-Destination Study On-Board and Telephone Surveys, March 1990
- The Historical Impacts of Transportation Projects in the Overtown Community, March 1998
- Transportation Enhancements Program 1999
- I-95 HOV Systems Plan Phase II System-wide Operations Study Technical Memorandum #1: Data Analysis, May 2002 (draft)
- Orange Line Phase 2: North Corridor Metrorail Extension New Starts Financial Plan, September 2007
- Summary of Studies 2002
For the full list of documents (with PDF links) in our office library, click here.
On March 2, 1977, the Miami-Dade TPO was established to guide the transportation planning process in the Miami Urbanized Area. Over the past 40 years, partnerships with the various regional transportation agencies have been crucial to the movement towards providing mobility options for Miami-Dade County.
- Watch a congratulatory video from Florida Governor Rick Scott.
- View a History Timeline.
- See our Transportation Partners.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.