- Arterial Grid Analysis Study Phase II Functional Classification 2013
- BCC Boundaries and Municipalities 2019
- Bicycle Suitability, October 2001
- Bus and Circulator Routes
- Colleges and Universities
- Express Lanes Network
- Major Neighborhoods
- Metrobus Routes (countywide)
- Metromover System
- Metrorail System
- Miami-Dade Bicycle Facilities
- Miami-Dade County Rail Right-of-Way Corridors 2004
- Miami-Dade Routine Traffic Count Stations, July 2013
- Mountain Biking in Miami-Dade County (Unpaved Trails)
- Municipalities Book (This map book includes roads, rail, ports, schools, public safety, and more!)
- Oleta State Recreation Area Trail
- Planning Zones
- Public Safety (This map book includes locations for all county and municipal police and fire stations, and major hospitals.)
- SMART Plan map with Zip Codes
- 2000 Traffic Analysis Zones - D-size (22" x 34").
- 2000 Traffic Analysis Zones - letter-size (8.5" x 11");
- 2000 Traffic Analysis Zones - tabloid-size (11" x 17")
- 2010 Traffic Analysis Zones Boundaries (2040 LRTP)
Bicycle GIS Mapping
- Miami-Dade County's Open Data Hub : Bike Lane : Bike Lane (arcgis.com) (June 2019)
- Miami-Dade County's Open Data Hub : Paved Path : Paved Path (arcgis.com) (June 2019)
- Miami-Dade County's Open Data Hub : Paved Shoulder : Paved Shoulder (arcgis.com) (June 2019)
- Miami-Dade County's Open Data Hub : Wide Curb Lane : Wide Curb Lane (arcgis.com) (June 2019)
For commission district and county population maps visit Miami-Dade County's Planning Research Maps site.
SMART STEP Location Maps
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.